Why Should I Come Along?
Building your business by word-of-mouth marketing is very effective!
Joining TBA is like having your own team of sales people looking for opportunities for you each and every day – because your fellow members carry your contact details with them and refer your services to the people they meet throughout the week.
We are always keen to welcome new people to either visit us or to join TBA.
Why Should I Join and How Much Does It Cost?
By joining the TBA Business Networking Group, you ‘lock out’ your competitors from attending meetings and makes you the sole supplier to the the group.
Unlike other networking groups or franchises, we operate a free membership. That’s right, FREE! As we don’t have to pay anyone further up the chain, all attendance fees go back into the group. This is then used to help market the group and ultimately your business.
Our only stipulation of becoming a member is to show commitment by setting up a standing order of £30 a month to cover breakfast, meeting room hire, web presence and exclusive membership. If you are unable to attend for any reason, we ask that as far as possible, you provide a substitute to represent you and your business. This not only maintains healthy numbers but also keeps your business in mind!
Benefits of Membership
• Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
• Substantially increased referrals.
• Dedicated page on the TBA website to promote your business.
• Members support for your business.
• Some fun social events.
I’m Interested! What Next?
If you would like to attend a meeting as a guest then follow these simple steps.
1. Check that your profession does not conflict with our current members. There’s nothing worse to turn up at a meeting to discover ‘there’s no room in the inn’. You can view the list of TBA members here.
We’ll book you in and confirm via email your attendance. In preparation for your visit, take a look at our Meeting Agenda page.